Mommies can relax and improve physical symptoms due to pregnancy, as well as other important benefits:
- reduce stress and help relieve depression or anxiety caused by hormonal changes
- promote restful sleep
- relieve muscle cramps, spasms, and myofascial pain — especially in the lower back, neck, hips, and legs
- increase blood and lymph circulation, which can reduce swelling
- enhance the pliability of skin and underlying tissues
- increase local and general blood circulation, which brings more oxygen and nutrients to the cells of both the mother and fetus.
60 min. $120 • 90 min. $170
Heather is AHHHHHHHMAZING!!! Seriously, as a massage snob – she is the BEST. I have been to her twice, both for pre-natal massages (I am currently 7 months pregnant). I have had nightmare prenatal massages from others, but honestly, I haven’t felt as relaxed as I do when I see Heather in my whole pregnancy! She is awesome, and I would literally go see her every week if I could. I cannot recommend her enough; she is fantastic. Highly professional and immensely talented.
– Amy M.
I am pregnant and have had trouble with my lower back and legs. I basically have had trouble just being comfortable in general. Heather listened to my concerns adjusted the table for me and my expanding tummy. Just laying on the table was such a relaxing experience! On top of that when I left I felt like a new woman! no more aches and pains and completely relaxed! Her massage was firm but not irritating and she was able to address my issues and had time to find other areas that I didn’t even know needed work. I am headed back soon.
– Jessica R.